Tomato and seafood rice recipe
220g Tastic Parboiled Rice
1 onion, sliced
1 garlic clove, crushed
3 stalks celery, sliced
1 green pepper, sliced
3ml cayenne pepper
500g marinara seafood mix
15ml tomato paste
1 can diced tomatoes
250ml chicken or vegetable stock
100g cherry tomatoes, halved
salt and black pepper
20g parsley, chopped lemon wedges
- Cook the Tastic Parboiled Rice according to packet instructions with the turmeric. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion and garlic for 4 minutes.
- Add the celery and green pepper and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the paprika, cayenne pepper and the marinara mix and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato paste, diced tomatoes, chicken stock, cooked Tastic Parboiled Rice and cherry tomatoes. Cook for 5minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.